[NotiAMCA] PANACM 2015: "COMPUTATIONAL METHODS IN SEISMIC ENGINEERING"

Mar Oct 28 20:15:25 ART 2014

Dear colleague:

PANACM 2015, the 1st Pan-American Congress on Computational Mechanics
will be held on April 27-29, 2015, at the Hilton Hotel in
Buenos Aires, Argentina (http://congress.cimne.com/PANACM2015).
Please see also the promotional video:
http://congress.cimne.com/PANACM2015/frontal/Video.asp

Within PANACM 2015, we are organizing a symposium entitled "COMPUTATIONAL METHODS IN SEISMIC ENGINEERING". We would be very pleased if you agreed to be one of the speakers to this symposium.

We would appreciate receiving your reply by May 1st, 2014. If possible, an even earlier reply than this deadline - preferably soon after you receive this email - would be much appreciated, as it would help us with the planning of the symposium.

Please note that the conference program will accept only one presentation per person. Unfortunately, the conference organizers are unable to provide travel support or waive the registration fee with this invitation.
Thank you very much and best regards,

Tornello M., Möller O., Crisafulli F.