[NotiAMCA] IACM Newsletter – September 2014

Lun Sep 8 08:23:18 ART 2014

Subject: IACM Newsletter – September 2014

You will find below updated information of upcoming international events organized in the frame of IACM.

NEW WEBSITE: We are also happy to inform you that we have inaugurated our new website. If you wish to participate in the spotlight-of-the-month feature please contact the IACM Secretariat. Full information is posted on: www.iacm.info

UPCOMING DEADLINE

4th International African Conference on Computational Mechanics (AfriComp'15)

Date & Location:
Marrakech, Morocco, 7 – 9 January 2015

Upcoming deadline:The deadline for abstract submission has been extended to 15 September 2014.The link for abstract submissions is available here. The link to Invited Lecturers is available here.

For further information please visit: http://africomp15.com/

IACM SPECIAL INTEREST CONFERENCES - ANNOUNCEMENT

1st Pan-American Congress on Computational Mechanics (PANACM 2015)

Date & Location:
Buenos Aires, Argentina, 27 – 29 April 2015

Submission of abstracts:The website is now open for Abstract submission with the deadline October 31, 2014. A list with all the possible Topics including Invited Minisymposia is available here. Instructions for submission of abstracts are available here.

For further information please visit: http://congress.cimne.com/panacm2015/

13th U.S. National Congress on Computational Mechanics

Date & Location:
San Diego, California, United States, July 26 - 30, 2015

Submission of minisymposium proposals:Deadline to submit minisymposium proposals to the 13th U.S. National Congress on Computational Mechanics, July 26-30, 2015, San Diego, CA, is September 30, 2014.

For further information please visit: http://13.usnccm.org/minisymposia-proposal-submissions.

3rd International Conference on Isogeometric Analysis (IGA 2015)

Date & Location:
Trondheim, Norway, 1 – 3 June 2015

Description: The purpose of this workshop is to bring together experts in geometry and analysis interested in the development of the new generation of analysis procedures on modern methods of computational geometry.

The abstract submission is now opened. The deadline for abstract submission is December 15, 2014.

For further information please visit: http://congress.cimne.com/iga2015/frontal/default.asp

WCCM 2012 Proceedings

We are happy to inform you that the articles of the WCCM 2012 Proceedings are now available at:

http://blucherproceedings.com.br/issues/details/35

with ISSN and working DOI´s. Hence they are now citable and reviewed by ISI and other agencies.