[NotiAMCA] EngOpt 2016. Iguassu Falls, Brazil - 5th Int. Conf. on Engineering Optimization

Mar Abr 21 11:33:47 ART 2015

PRELIMINARY ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Colleague,

Is my pleasure to announce “EngOpt 2016”, the 5th International Conference on
Engineering Optimization that will take place at Iguassu Falls from 19th to 23rd
June 2016.

EngOpt 2016 - 5th International Conference on Engineering Optimization.

Iguassu Falls, Brazil, 19 - 23 June 2016

EngOpt 2016 - http://www.engopt.org

PRELIMINARY ANNOUNCEMENT

A forum for Engineers, Mathematicians and Computer Scientists to share
research and innovations, promoting interdisciplinary activities in all
fields of Engineering Optimization.

Engopt 2016 is organized by:

Federal University of Rio de Janeiro

As in previous editions, we are asking for the scientific support of:

ABCM - Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering

EUROPT - EURO Working Group on Continuous Optimization

ISSMO - International Society for Structural and Multidisciplinary
        Optimization

IFORS - International Federation of Operational Research Societies

MOS - Mathematical Optimization Society

Please visit our website: www.engopt.org and subscribe our newsletter.

With my best wishes,

Jose Herskovits
COPPE/Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
engopt en optimize.ufrj.br