[NotiAMCA] IMACA 2015

Mar Ene 20 18:32:27 ART 2015

Dear Colleagues,

many greetings from the chairs of IMAACA 2015, the 8th International
Conference on Integrated Modeling and Analysis in Applied Control and
Automation. We thank you very much once again for having accepted our
invitation to be a member of this conference'S International Program
Committee.

Please find attached the CfPs of IMAACA itself and that of I3M 2015, its
hosting multiconference.

We kindly ask you to widely distribute this CfPs among your colleagues,
research students and potentially interested professionals through email,
bulletin boards, posters, as well as professional networks.

The submission of drafts papers communicating your own research results
are, of course, most welcome. We would also appreciate proposals of yours
on special sessions of tracks on subjects fitting the conference scope.
Special sessions have been one of the key elements in the success of the
previous editions of IMAACA.

Finally, let us recall the wonderful venue of IMAACA 2015, the Claudio
Hotel and Congress Center, located at the top of a hill besides the
Mediterranean See in Bergeggi, at the heart of the beautiful Italian
Riviera.

Your valuable contribution to the success of IMAACA 2015 is deeply
appreciated.

Best Regards

Sergio Junco and Geneviève Dauphin Tanguy

IMAACA 2015 Co-Chairs

--
Ing. Sergio Junco
Profesor Titular