[NotiAMCA] IACM AWARDS 2016: extended deadline

Lun Oct 5 09:49:56 ART 2015

Dear Prof. Sonzogni

In order to facilite the nominations for the IACM Awards 2016 with the three letters of support I am pleased to inform you that the deadline for submission has been extended to November 9, 2015.

Recall that nominations must be submitted by email to: iacm en cimne.upc.edu, before November 9 at midnight (central European time).

You will find attached the open call, together with the nomination form. Both are also available on the IACM website: http://iacm.info/vnews/1/0/56.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.

Kind regards,

Antonio Huerta
IACM Secretary General
http://www.amcaonline.org.ar/twiki/pub/AMCA/RepositorioAMCA/T223F1.pdf