[NotiAMCA] IACM Executive Council renewal - results

Mie Abr 13 09:16:21 ART 2016

Dear Prof. Sonzogni
To all members of the IACM General Council - we want to thank you for your participation in the renewal process of the IACM Executive Council. The election of the 7 new members of the IACM Executive Council (EC) is now finished.

The new members elected members for the period 2016-2022 are Professors Olivier Allix, Jiun-Shyan (J. S.) Chen, John E. Dolbow, Antonio Huerta, Peter Wriggers, Shinobu Yoshimura and Sung-Kie Youn.

On one hand, I would like to congratulate the new elected members and wish them a productive and friendly work in the IACM Executive Council. On the other, I take this opportunity to expressively thank all the members of the EC whose period of term expires for their long support, work and service to the IACM.

The IACM Executive Council members are listed in the attached PDF file.

Hope to see you in Seoul! With best regards,

Wing Kam Liu

 attached PDF file:
(http://www.amcaonline.org.ar/twiki/pub/AMCA/RepositorioAMCA/T238F1.pdf )