[NotiAMCA] REMINDERS TO AUTHORS AND PARTICIPANTS OF EngOpt 2016 - 5th Int. Conf. on Engineering Optimization

Lun Mar 21 15:45:58 ART 2016

REMINDERS TO AUTHORS AND PARTICIPANTS OF EngOpt

2016Dear

colleague,
We received about 350 abstracts for EngOpt 2016. We are proud

of the excellent quality of the

contributions.REMINDERS:
1) Final deadline for early registration

payment with reduced rates:

30th March

 2016_______________________________________________________________________________2) Final deadline for presenting authors

registration payment: 15th April

2016Only contributions with registered presenting authors will be
included in the

conference

program.Due to publisher´s delays, only contributions registered before the 15th

April

2016 will be included

inthe program of the conference and the abstracts book.

__________________________________________________________________________________3) Make your reservation at soon as possible at Rafain Palace Hotel

& Conventions

Center.EngOpt 2016 has obtained special rates for the participants of the

Conference

at Rafain Palace Hotel & Convention. But hese rates are for a limited

number of rooms.

Since Iguassu Falls is a main touristic destination, we urge

participants

to make conference and travel arrangements as soon as

possible.___________________________________________________________________________________4) Check information about visa requirements, in our site and in your

nearest Brazilian

consulate. If it is necessary, ask for your visa as soon as

possible.________________________________________________________________________________________REGISTRATION FORM AND ABSTRACTS CAN BE EDITED IN OUR WEBSITE BEFORE

THE 30TH

MARCH.PLEASE CHECK YOUR REGISTRATION DATA AND YOUR ABSTRACT AND EDIT THEM

IF IT IS

NECESSARY,SINCE THIS INFORMATION WILL BE EMPLOYED IN THE PROGRAM BOOK AND IN

THE ABSTRACT BOOK OF THE

CONFERENCE.PLEASE CHECK IF YOUR TALK IS SCHEDULED FOR A POSTER SESSION OR AN

ORAL

ONE.

SOME

INFORMATION:

About Rafain Palace Hotel & Convention Center:

Featuring tennis and soccer courts, 3 pools and a hot tub, Rafain Palace

Hotel &

 Convention Center is at 5 km from the Paraguayan border and 20 km

 from Iguassu Falls. Itaipu Hydroelectric Plant is 7 km away, and parking

is free.

With a rich selection of breads, hot dishes and fruits, buffet breakfast

is served

 daily at Itamuri Restaurant. À la carte dishes from Brazilian and

international

 cuisines are served throughout the day. American Bar and the pool bar

serve drinks,

 snacks and ice-creams.

Children can have fun at the playground or with the entertainment staff.

Other hotel

 amenities include a gym, sauna and gift shop.

About registration fees:

Participant Fees include: Conference proceedings, attendance at all

scientific

 sessions, coffee breaks, self-service buffet lunch the four days of the

conference,

 welcome reception and banquet.

Full time Student Fees include: Conference proceedings, attendance at all

scientific

 sessions, coffee breaks, self-service buffet lunch the four days of the

conference and

 welcome reception

“EngOpt 2016”, the 5th International Conference on Engineering

Optimization"

will take place at Iguassu Falls, Brazil, from 19th to 23rd June

2016.

EngOpt is endorsed

by:

EUROPT - EURO Working Group on Continuous

Optimization

IACM - International Association for Computational

Mechanics

ISSMO - International Society for Structural and Multidisciplinary

 Optimization

IFORS - International Federation of Operational Research

Societies

MOS - Mathematical Optimization

Society

Visit our website: www.engopt.org.

With my best

wishes,

Jose

Herskovits

COPPE/Federal University of Rio de

Janeiro

engopt en optimize.ufrj.br

P.e.: To remove your email from our list, please reply to us with

"REMOVE" as

subject.

 4