[NotiAMCA] Invitation to symposium on “Stabilized, Multiscale and Multiphysics Methods,” celebrating Professor Thomas JR Hughes on his 75th birthday.

Mar Dic 26 11:20:15 ART 2017

This is a gentle reminder about the looming deadline ;-)

Best wishes for these Holidays and all the best for 2018!

Victor

--
Victor M. Calo