[NotiAMCA] Faculty Position Announcement, MIT Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics

Mie Nov 8 11:41:05 ART 2017

Dear colleague,I would be grateful if you could forward the announcement for a faculty opening in our department to any interested candidate. I have been requested to identify potential faculty candidates at all levels in the area of advanced materials, manufacturing, mechanics, and structures with computational, theoretical or experimental expertise.As you may notice, this is the area at the top of the list in our broad search this year. I would also welcome if you contact me directly with any particularly promising candidates.Sincerely,Raul Radovitzky --
Raul Radovitzky                                                                                                  rapa en mit.edu
Professor of Aeronautics and Astronautics                                                tel:617-252-1518
Associate Director, MIT Institute for Soldier Nanotechnologies
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Ave, Room 33-406, Cambridge, MA 02139

<!--

@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}

	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#4C4C4C;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#F07746;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#F07746;
	text-decoration:underline;}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";
	color:#4C4C4C;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#4C4C4C;}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:Consolas;
	color:#4C4C4C;}