[NotiAMCA] Invitation to symposium on “Stabilized, Multiscale and Multiphysics Methods,” celebrating Professor Thomas JR Hughes on his 75th birthday.

Jue Ene 4 08:25:37 ART 2018

Dear friends,
This is to let you know that the abstract submission deadline for WCCM 2018 has been extended to January 15, 2018. The link to submit an abstract is:
http://www.wccm2018.org/abstract-submission While submitting your abstract, please select MS-103
http://www.wccm2018.org/MS_103   We look forward to hearing from you and to meeting you at the conference. Best wishes for 2018,Victor