[NotiAMCA] ENIEF2019 Bioengineering session

Pablo Javier Blanco pablo.j.blanco en gmail.com
Sab Mar 23 01:38:34 -03 2019

SESSION ON
Computational Modeling in Bioengineering, Biomechanics and Biomedical
Systems
Dear Colleagues,
It is our pleasure to invite you to submit an abstract to the Session on
“Computational Modeling in Bioengineering, Biomechanics and Biomedical
Systems” that we are organizing as part of the ENIEF 2019 conference that
will be held at the “Estación Belgrano” Convention Center, Santa Fe,
Argentina, on November 5-8, 2019. More information about the ENIEF
conference can be found at:
https://enief2019.amcaonline.org.ar/

Abstract submission deadline is April 26, 2019. To submit an abstract for
this session please visit the ENIEF 2019 website for instructions.
Thanks in advance for your consideration. We are looking forward to meeting
all of you at Santa Fe in November.
Best regards,

Pablo J. Blanco,
Santiago A. Urquiza
Gonzalo D. Ares
Carlos A. Bulant

Computational Modeling in Bioengineering, Biomechanics and Biomedical
Systems
MODELIZACIÓN COMPUTACIONAL EN BIOINGENIERÍA, BIOMECÁNICA Y SISTEMAS
BIOMÉDICOS

The aim of this session is to bring together researchers to share their
latest scientific achievements in the field of computational modeling and
numerical simulation of bioengineering, biomechanics and biomedical
systems. Theoretical, numerical and practical contributions in the
following areas and topics are welcome:

-Anatomical modeling from medical images
-Fluid-structure interaction in physiological flows
-Inverse problems for in vivo material characterization
-Modeling and simulation of tissue growth and remodeling
-Biomechanical multi-scale modeling of living tissues
-Physiological modeling of organs and systems
-Biochemical transport
-Validation of biomedical models
-Virtual and augmented reality tools for simulation and surgery

-Real-time aspects of biomedical simulation
-Application of models in medical practice
_____________________________________
Dr. Pablo J. Blanco
(LNCC/MCTIC, Petrópolis, Brazil)
pjblanco en lncc.br