[NotiAMCA] Stephen Timoshenko Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowship

Adrian J. Lew lewa en stanford.edu
Lun Oct 28 00:29:10 -03 2019

Estimados Colegas,
Acabamos de abrir el segundo llamado a la posición "Stephen Timoshenko Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowship.”

Les agradecería si me ayudan a difundirlo a potenciales interesados.

Muchas gracias.

Adrian Lew

--------
Adrian Lew
Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering and the
Institute for Computational and Mathematical Engineering
Stanford University

520-127
452 Escondido Mall
Stanford, CA, 94305-3032
Ph: (650) 725-3585

Dear Colleague,

I would like to bring to your attention the Timoshenko Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowship<https://mechanics.stanford.edu/hiring> position at Stanford University in the general area of Solid Mechanics.  I would appreciate your help in identifying strong candidates for this position and would be grateful if you would kindly circulate the attached announcement to graduate students and recent PhDs at your institution or elsewhere, and encourage promising candidates to apply.

Successful candidates will have the opportunity to pursue independent research and develop their teaching experience.  This post-doctoral position should be of particular interest to individuals who envisage a future academic career.

Sincerely,

Adrian Lew