[NotiAMCA] Fwd: Available position (PhD candidate/research assistant) related to structural dynamics and digitalization in the context of onshore wind energy

Luciano Garelli lucianogarelli en hotmail.com
Vie Ene 17 11:27:31 -03 2020

Buenos días,

Adjunto información sobre un posición disponible en el Instituto de
Análisis Estructural de la Universidad Leibniz, Hannover.

Saludos cordiales

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Cristian Gebhardt <c.gebhardt en isd.uni-hannover.de>
Date: vie., 17 ene. 2020 a las 5:57
Subject: Available position (PhD candidate/research assistant) related to
structural dynamics and digitalization in the context of onshore wind energy
To: <lgarelli en cimec.unl.edu.ar>

Dear Luciano,

is it going well with you? I hope it does so.

I am writing you to let you know that there is an available position (PhD
candidate/research assistant) at my group related to structural dynamics
and digitalization in the context of onshore wind energy. If you know
anyone that could be interested on this topic, please feel free of
forwarding the link.

The link is the following:
https://www.isd.uni-hannover.de/fileadmin/institut/Stellenausschreibungen/ISD_-_Ausschreibung_WD-E13-PreciWind-_en_-_01.20.pdf

Have a nice day.

With kindest regards,

Cristian G. Gebhardt.-

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

- - - - - - - - - -
*Dr.-Ing. Cristian Guillermo Gebhardt*
Leiter der Gruppe "Gekoppelte dynamische Systeme"
- - - - - - - - - -
Leibniz Universität Hannover
Institut für Statik und Dynamik (Institute of Structural Analysis)
Appelstraße 9A
30167 Hannover (Germany)

Tel.: +49 (0)511 762-2859
Fax: +49 (0)511 762-2236
E-Mail: c.gebhardt en isd.uni-hannover.de
Web: http://www.isd.uni-hannover.de
Luciano Garelli

CIMEC (UNL/CONICET)
Predio Conicet “Dr Alberto Cassano”
Colectora Ruta Nac 168 s/n - Paraje El Pozo
3000 Santa Fe
Tel +54 342 4511594/95 ext 7064