[NotiAMCA] Paper Invitation

Sergio Elaskar sergio.elaskar en gmail.com
Jue Jun 3 13:33:21 -03 2021

Paper Invitation: [Symmetry, IF: 2.645, CiteScore: 3.4] Special Issue
"Symmetry in Nonlinear Mechanics"

Dear colleagues

I am writing to invite you to submit an article to the Special Issue
“Symmetry in Nonlinear Mechanics” published in Symmetry, for which Dr.
Ezequiel del Rio (UPM) and I are serving as the Guest Editors. For details,
please refer to:

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/symmetry/special_issues/Symmetry_Nonlinear_Mechanics

Please, let me know if you have any questions.

You are also welcomed to forward this message to any appropriate colleagues
and groups whose contributions would further rise the impact of this
special issue.

Thanks a lot for your time and we are looking forward to hearing from you
soon.

Dr. Sergio Elaskar
UNC - CONICET