[NotiAMCA] Call for the organization of mini-symposia during ECCM2010 Paris

Vie Mar 6 07:45:51 ART 2009

Dear Colleague,

As you may know, the 4th European Conference on Computational Mechanics
(Solids, Structures and Coupled Problems in Engineering)
(http://www.eccm2010.org/) will be held in Paris, France on May 17-21,
2010. We fervently hope that you are interested to participate and thus
help making the 4th ECCM conference a very successful one.

We are currently accepting proposals for minisymposia with a deadline
being June 30, 2009. To submit a minisymposium proposal please go to the
conference web-site http://www.eccm2010.org/ and register yourself
within the system. You will then be able to submit a minisymposium
proposal.

With our best regards
Olivier Allix and Peter Wriggers
Chairmen, ECCM organizing committee

PS: Apologies in advance for crossposting and multiple copies.

 <http://congress.cimne.upc.es/eccomas/admin/files/img_mailing/P31.jpg>