[NotiAMCA] Fwd: [Abmec-l] Journal of Computational Mechanics Impact Factor + New Video Section of Springer

Jue Jul 14 11:29:33 ART 2011

Subject: [Abmec-l] Journal of Computational Mechanics Impact Factor + New
Video Section of Springer
Date: Thursday 14 July 2011, 11:22:53
From: "Paulo M. Pimenta" <ppimenta en usp.br>
To: abmec-l en dees.ufmg.br

Repassando à lista da ABMEC:

As you might know, the impact factors for 2010 were released and I am very
happy to inform you that the Impact Factor of Computational Mechanics went
from 1.517 to 1.822. The 5-year Impact Factor is 1.876.  Thank you for your
active involvement in the Journal and your continuous support.

Springer is also pleased to announce the launch of a new videos section of
Springer.com that allows users to interact with and respond to Springer
publications in a new way.  <http://videos.springer.com/>
Videos.Springer.com allows anyone to upload an original video and associate
it with a related Springer publication (old or new).

All video submissions will undergo an editorial review process before being
displayed on the site.

Although anyone can upload a video, we hope that Springer authors and
editors in particular will take advantage of this new site. On
<http://videos.springer.com> http://videos.springer.com you can submit a
video that you have created and associate it with your own publication.
After it has been approved by a member of Springer’s editorial department
your video will be displayed at the bottom of the Springer.com product page
of your publication and can be viewed publicly on that page.

Video submissions might include:

·         Video lectures from a course using a Springer textbook;

·         A video of an experiment or procedure described in a Springer
protocol;

·         A video follow-up to a  cutting edge journal article;

·         Video presentations from a research conference with a published
proceedings;

·         A video introduction to a newly launched Springer journal or book
series;

·         As well as many others types of related videos.

The purpose of  <http://videos.springer.com> http://videos.springer.com is
to channel the expertise and creativity of the scientific community to add a
new layer of value to Springer’s service for researchers.

I would like to  invite you to participate by contributing your own original
videos to  <http://videos.springer.com> http://videos.springer.com

If you decide to upload a video, please send me an e-mail so that I can keep
track of it. In case you have any questions, please let me know too.

With best wishes,

Nathalie

Nathalie Jacobs
Springer
Senior Publishing Editor | Engineering

-
Van Godewijckstraat 30 | 3311 GX
P.O. Box 17 | 3300 AA
Dordrecht | The Netherlands
tel    +31 (0) 78 657 6196
fax    +31 (0) 78 657 6377
nathalie.jacobs en springer.com
www.springer.com <http://www.springer.com/>

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

Writing a book? We're interested!