[NotiAMCA] WCCM 2012 in Brazil: final deadline for abstract submission

Lun Feb 6 12:07:35 ART 2012

Dear Colleague,

The final deadline for abstract submission is February 12th, 2012. If you
plan to join us at WCCM 2012 and have not submitted your abstract yet,
please go to our website at  <http://www.wccm2012.com> www.wccm2012.com and
perform your submission. You can submit your contribution to a specific
Mini-Symposium or let the Local Organizing Committee choose an appropriate
Mini-Symposium for you.

We draw your attention to the following information:

1)      Payment of the registration fee can be done exclusively via credit
card (Visa and MasterCard only). Click on the button Pay Registration Fee at
our website. An early registration fee is offered if payment is received
prior to March 31st, 2012.

2)      São Paulo is a very busy city, with many events taking place every
day. Please book your room as soon as possible. You can do it by clicking on
Accommodations at our website.

3)      We remark that citizens from many countries need a visa to visit
Brazil. Please, check if you need a visa by clicking on the button About
Visa at our website. If you need a letter of invitation in order to apply
for a Brazilian Visa, you can download it from our site.

4)      Scholarships from the US Association of Computational Mechanics
(USACM) and from the Brazilian Association for Computational Methods in
Engineering (ABMEC) are now available. Please click on About Scholarships at
our website for more information.

5)      Please do not hesitate to contact the Congress Secretariat at
<mailto:secretariat en wccm2012.com> secretariat en wccm2012.com if you have any
questions.

We are looking forward to receiving your abstract and welcoming you in Sao
Paulo for the WCCM 2012!

Paulo M. Pimenta
Congress Chairman