[NotiAMCA] CILAMCE 2012 within the WCCM 2012: Special Mini-Symposium!

Mar Feb 7 08:35:28 ART 2012

Dear colleague, The 33rdIBERIAN LATIN AMERICAN CONGRESS ON COMPUTATIONAL METHODS IN ENGINEERING (CILAMCE 2012) will be held in conjunction with the WCCM 2012, in São Paulo, Brazil, July 8-13, 2012. As part of these joint congresses, we have created a special Mini-Symposium to which abstracts can be submitted in English, Spanish or Portuguese. Please take a look at the MS-171 – CILAMCE 2012 Special Session on Computational Mechanics in Latin America on our website (www.wccm2012.com) and submit an abstract to this Special Session! The deadline for abstract submission to the MS-171 is February 29, 2012.We are looking forward to receiving your contribution to the MS-171! Kind Regards,Local Organizing Committee of the WCCM 2012