[NotiAMCA] WCCM 2012 in Brazil: Final Call for Abstracts

Lun Ene 9 17:40:30 ART 2012

Dear Colleague,

The final deadline for abstract submission is January 15th, 2012. If you
plan to join us at the 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics and
have not submitted your abstract yet, please go to our website at
www.wccm2012.com and perform your online submission. You can submit your
contribution to a specific Mini-Symposium or let the Local Organizing
Committee choose an appropriate Mini-Symposium for you.

This tenth edition is a historic landmark to our community and you will have
the opportunity to meet distinguished colleagues, have a fruitful exchange
of ideas and also feel the Brazilians' reputation as a warm and friendly
people.

Information on Scholarships, Visa requirements and Accommodations can also
be found at www.wccm2012.com .

Please do not hesitate to contact the Congress Secretariat at
secretariat en wccm2012.com for any questions concerning the abstract
submission or evaluation.

We are looking forward to receiving your abstract and welcoming you in Sao
Paulo for the WCCM 2012!

Warmest regards,

Paulo M. Pimenta

Congress Chairman