[NotiAMCA] COMPLAS 2017 - Upcoming deadline for submission of abstracts

Vie Ene 13 12:34:33 ART 2017

COMPLAS 2017
XIV International Conference on Computational
 Plasticity Fundamental
 and Applications5-7 September, 2017, Barcelona, SpainAn ECCOMAS Thematic ConferenceAn IACM Special Interest Conference The 14th
 edition of the International Conference on Computational
 Plasticity (COMPLAS 2017) will take
 place on 5 - 7 September 2017 in Barcelona, Spain.COMPLAS 2017
 will be a special occasion as we will be celebrating the 30th
 ANNIVERSARY OF THE FIRST COMPLAS CONFERENCE, IN 1987.Scientists
 of international prestige in the field of the conference
 have confirmed their participation as Plenary
 Lecturers.
 These lectures will be complemented by Invited
 Sessionsorganized by recognized experts in targeted
 research areas. Submission
 of abstracts:Authors
 are invited to submit individual contributions to the
 ConferenceRegistration
 and submission of abstracts will be through the web site.
 Full information is available here.Important date:
 Deadline for submission of abstracts is January 29, 2017We look forward to
 welcoming you in Barcelona,
 Spain,in September 2017!Best regards,EUGENIOOÑATE, D.ROGER J. OWEN, DJORDJE PERIC AND
 MICHELE CHIUMENTI Co-chairmen of COMPLAS 2017